11/24/2011

Gobble-icious!


Today I'm thankful for all those who support me in everything I do.


So this year for Thanksgiving my mom decided we should go out for dinner instead of staying in. It's understandable considering last year at this time my grandmother was still with us. It's weird celebrating a holiday with both grandparents, who you lived with since you were six, are now both gone.
January 15, 2009

How cute were they? This was one of the last pictures taken with both of them. Seven months later my grandfather passed away from prostate cancer. I definitely miss them A LOT but all the crying will be done before dinner (or right now as I'm typing this). Anyway, I had to get this post out. Everyone who is celebrating this day, Happy Thanksgiving! Those of you who are not, Happy Thirsty Thursday! Be safe and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment