12/25/2011

Merry Christmas From My Family To Yours


Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! And Happy Holiday's to everyone else! Santa was very good to me this year. I have some pictures from my gifts from today. Yeah, I'm kind of on the ball today. Haha!

This year I participated in My Bookworm Santa hosted by Book Briefs and The Magic Attic. I just have to say I had so much fun picking out books for my wishlist and picking the books for my blogger. The books I received were:
&
Prized (Birthmarked #2) by Caragh O'Brien

I was so excited to get these books because they've been on my wishlist since they came out. THANK YOU BOOKWORM SANTA! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND STARTED READING MY NEW BOOKS!

Next are the presents I got from my family and BFF:
From my sister
Front covers of the games

From my parents

From my BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment