5/12/2014

Author Hop!

Hey guys! Thanks to the lovely and talented Charlotte Bennardo, I have been tagged for this hop. Charlotte and I have been Facebook friends for a couple years but finally met in person this year at YA Fest. I have to say she's pretty fantastic! She's the co-author of the Sirenz series and the brand new Blonde Ops novel. Check out her blog here and say hello!


Charlotte also asked me to answer some questions for you, so here it goes!

Q: What are you working on?
A: I'm currently working on book three in the Elemental series, Rebirth. It's the final book in the series.

Q: Tell me one element of your current work that you really love.
A: I love how strong the my main characters have become. They've both grown so much since the beginning and are finally the powerful women they were supposed to be.

Q: What part of the book did you most love to write?
A: Honestly, the ending.​ I know that's weird because it means the series has come to a close but I've grown so close to theses characters and I'm so proud of what they've accomplished.

Q: In your writing process, what was the most difficult?
A: The most difficult thing was keeping everything in order. My mind jumps a lot and it's hard for me to keep that flow.

Now I tag . . . 

D. F. Jules!


I know Jules from Facebook and we haven't met in person . . . yet! She is the author The Sword (The Touched #1) which is out in print and eBook. And later this year Wolf at the Door will be out in eBook. You can add her books to your TBR list here and follow the hop on her blog here.


Don't forget to jump along to the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment