2/02/2011

Day 3: Icepocalypse 2011


Today is day 2 of calling off work due to inclement weather. Yesterday morning around 6am my roads were filled with snow. Yep, not going to work. Today at 4:45am the roads were a sheet of ice about an inch thick. Yep, not going to work again. The only good thing that came out of this icepocalypse was my writing. I had two full days of uninterrupted writing (besides my mom talking to me and making watch something on TV) and it was wonderful. Most of you haven't met Cayden or Oli yet but I've had the pleasure of meeting both of them today.
Cayden was being very stubborn and we ended up getting into a heated argument and he disappeared. Oli and his yummy Aussie accent comforted me and begged me to let him tell Callie something very important about who she is and what she can do. He also wanted to expose Cayden for who he truly is but I put my foot down. As hot as Oli is *licks lips* I couldn't let him tell Callie just yet. It would have been awful.
Sorry this was such a short post today but Callie is calling me! She wants to tell me the rest of her story before Cayden shows up again and takes her away from me. He likes to show up and the worst times *shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment