1/31/2011

Day 2: In which Cesya realizes her characters own her.

Cayden doesn't listen. Oli wants to kiss Callie and rip Cayden to shreds. Callie wants to kick Cayden in the face and spend and entire day alone with Oli so she can *bow chicka wow wow*. Lola *sigh* Now she's a completely different story. She doesn't think this story should be about Callie.

Lola and I had a conversation today. It went something like this:

*I'm typing away on my laptop minding my own business. Lola stands in front of me and I don't acknowledge her right away. She leans over the laptop a little and runs her hand over the keys creating nonsense-words. I look at her and scowl*

Me: What the hell was that for?
Lola: *shrugs* You weren't paying attention to me.
Me: *huffs* Well you could have said excuse me or something like that.
Lola: I could have but I didn't. *sits on the couch*
Me: *still scowling* What do you want? I'm trying to write.
Lola: Yeah, about that. Can you like have me in the story more? Or maybe just delete what you have and make it about me?
Me: I could but I won't. *gives a snarky smile*
Lola: My story is better anyway!
Me: Oh yeah? Tell me about it? *quirks an eyebrow*
Lola: Uh, I can't. You have to write it. *shakes her head* I think that blonde hair dye has seeped into your brain. You give us natural blonde's a bad name.
Me: Listen, if you just came here to bug me and make fun of my blondeness, then you can just go away.
Lola: *puppy dog eyes* I'm sorry. Tell me how the story ends.
Me: I can't do that.
Lola: Why not? I need to know!
Me: You'll find out.
Lola: Does it end happy?
Me: Maybe . . . Maybe not.
Lola: *growls* Fine. Then tell me why Callie gets two guys and I get none!
Me: You do get a guy.
Lola: *perks up* I do?! When? Who?
Me: Yes at the end. But I can't tell you who.
Lola: *stands up* You suck. I hate you! *stops off angrily then peeks her head back in the room* Just kidding! I love you! Write like the wind Bullseye! *scampers off*

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! You give good blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you do realise you're making me want to read your book more and more by posting stuff like this? Okay... so many that's the point. But I'm not a patient person!

    *sits waiting to find out more about Lola* That's right Lola, I'm totally giving you the love you deserve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe thanks guys! I may have to do a Meet & Greet with my characters!

    ReplyDelete